I got my ear lobes pierced a second yesterday. The lady who worked there asked how old i was. When i told her i was 21, she said "Oh thats alright. Sorry, just wanted to make sure you're over 16" hahaha. Do i even look remotely close to 16? Complement taken though. HAHA.
Mummy told me that Aunty Nong and the family are flying 30th June. I cant wait to meet up with them. Familia! =D I cant believe Feb's almost over though. Graduation doesnt seem so far away anymore. Oh gosh.
We, housemates and Bawee, finally sat down for dinner together last nite after so long. Everyone have been busy with their own thing. It was nice. Its been a while. We watched Siah's paintball video. I bet you that people are still talking about paintball. Probably for the next week. Hehe.
Ohh...Please NOTE THAT : Our National Day celebration, Citra Jauhari on the 10th March has been moved earlier to 11AM-4pm instead of 12noon-5pm. BSU wanted it or something. BAH! Come people!
Im bored. 2 hours break. Im gona look around for courses now. Taa
Labels: Cardiff
Tear drop Tuesday, February 27, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
