I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, February 09, 2007
I am torn to do what i have to.

THIS SUCKS. I've been in school since 11am, and i havent had any lectures. It has all been cancelled. I could go home.. but its snowing.. cant be bothered. Besides, in about an hour.. i've to meet my supervisor. *sighhhh* I could have slept til now if i knew any better. But i guess its ok. Met up with my group earlier. That was nice.

Texted both my parents. Both havent replied. Gah! Papah's probably playing badminton. Mummy?? Where are youuuu??

Its snowing again. Its pretty. But its cold. AND WET! Converses are seriously not fit for winter. Actually, i dont think any of my shoes are. HAHA.

Ohh.. and to Shisha lovers. Did you know that its actually quite bad? Read THIS! I read somewhere that smoking shisha is equivalent to smoking 18 cigarettes. Sorry to spoil the news. Just thought you might want to know. I remember reading about this in Borneo Bulletin 2 years ago i think. But bet you.. people chose to ignore it. Well.. it's up to you to believe or not right. It's always about choices.

((Chatting with papah.. weee! And mummy replied my text))

Outtie! =P

Labels:



Tear drop Friday, February 09, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli