I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, February 04, 2007
I just want to believe.

I've been home the whole day, had work to do. And there's always the chatting in between rite. Surprisingly... today was filled with interesting conversations. Had a group chat with Umie, Nisa, Faye and Baz.. hehe.. i actually miss them aLL. I feel like i havent seen them in a while. I think we're all ('cept Baz) going to 'Give it A Name' in April =D Remember girls, live on indo mee from now on! HAHA!

Then i had a really open and interesting talk with Hadi, who i hope to meet up soon! We havent had that kinda talk for a while. Wow. I missed it. Pretty much about life, relationships, time and making a manual called "Inside girls' brain for dummies" LOL! Miss you had! ♥

Of course.. there was the daily convos with Hakeem and Aimi. But it was somehow more interesting today. I think its just today. Or its just me =P

You know how our life has pretty much been planned. Study. Graduate. Work. Marriage. I wish it was more spontaneous though. As i look for places to continue my studies.. I cant help but feel a bit relunctant. Not that i dont want to continue. Believe me, anything to avoid working life still! =P

Its just... part of me wants to have a year off. Either travel or work random jobs.. find what i really wana do you know. This is after all MY career.. what im gona do for the rest of my life... or at least til i retire. And i dont want to have the feeling of DRAGGING myself to work. I wana enjoy it. Cos frankly speaking.. i still dont know what im gonna do =S

But i think that's out of the picture really.

I should get myself used to sleeping earlier. *sigh* Off to bed now. Noite! ♥

Labels:



Tear drop Sunday, February 04, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli