I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Karma will find its way back.

Oh my goshh... I think i've strained my eyes from staring at the pc screen too much in a day. All for good cause i say to myself (of course there will be times when i'd be wandering off watching tv series or surfing or chatting =P) I think i've read over a gazillion articles on the internet for my project, but when it comes to writing it out, i get annoyingly lost for words! Either that or im just being a perfectionist. I'd redo a paragraph so many times only until it sounds perfect to me. Im trying to minimise the copy-paste part. But yes... its such a waste of time and energy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS BELLE!! 20/02. Mwah! Hope you had a great one =)

and..

HAPPY im-not-counting-how-long-we've-been-together-cos-all-that-matters-is-we're-together ANNIVERSARY to my Chubbs! 205 ♥ Hehe. Mwah! I LOVE YOU! ♥ (Its not so often that you see me being publicly affectionate, so.. enjoy =P)

Im gona whip up something for dinner now. Laters~

Labels:



Tear drop Tuesday, February 20, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli