I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, February 16, 2007
La Familia

You know how you've known someone your whole life and have always regarded them as your BABY brother/sister all this time. But as you grow older... apparently so do they HAHA. I think it kinda just hit me that my sisters are all grown up.. going through what i went through during those ages. Over the almost-3-years i've been hear... i just hear stories from them as they build up their individual character as they enter adulthood. I must say.. im one proud sister of who they've grown up to be (Amazed too! hehe). I miss the childhood. Wow... time really do fly by so fast.

I remember going back for summer after first year.. and what? That was only 9months i missed. But somehow, a lot changed. I guess if you're always around them, you dont realize the change as much as when you've been away. I miss home. I miss being there for the inside jokes, dinners, birthdays, special occasions, weddings and just being there.

Family, I Love You! And I miss you! ♥

Labels:



Tear drop Friday, February 16, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli