I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Saturday, February 03, 2007
Let this kingdom be free of your lies.

Ok.. its one thing that i forget most of my dreams... But not remembering that i actually read people's texts or pulled out the usb of my pc's mouse while sleeping... that's a whole other thing. I never thought i could actually "sleepwalk" ... or whatever you call it. HAHA. Ok.. i'm probably just going nuts. But i seriously didnt remember reading that one text... until i went through my inbox. Haha. Weird. Freaky. Whatever you wanna call it.

Dayat got me a whole make-up set. I Loike~ Thanks daleng =D

School was pretty tiring today. I had one hour breaks in between classes thru out the whole day, that was the most tiring part.. waiting. Weekend's here. Much work to do though. Still waiting for a reply from my supervisor. Umie will be back this Sunday, insyAllah. Cant wait to see you dude. Mwah.

I havent been having much sleep lately. My eyes feel so heavy. I....... need.... proper... sleep.... hehe. Im gona try and get that now. Noite!

Labels:



Tear drop Saturday, February 03, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli