I was pretty happy that i met up with my poojas, HADI & JIMMY! We arrived early and i didnt realize that the other people there were from Manch til Hadi came up to me and said "Hello cousin". Tarus i hugged him! Hehe. I missed him! I got to meet up a lot of people too! FISH was there! Rindu her juaaaa!! Im glad it wasnt freezing and that there was a fire site. But there was a freaking dog that looked like milo who ran around and made me paranoid of it! Haha.
Oh... i should have mentioned this first. HAHA. CONGRATULATIONS WELSH GUARDS A for their victory and claiming back the CHAMPIONSHIP. Other teams were actually afraid to battle with you guys. HAHA. Also to WELSH GUARDS B & C, good spirit you guys! You all did a pretty good job despite some being first-timers.
PICTURES! (Some i stole from you Nis, copyright infringement! Huhu)

HADI! Kurus ehh!! *huggs*

Housemates pre-departure.


Waiting to go in. Umie testing her indestructible boots in a puddle, perfect for the occasion =P
Me abusing Peman's VideoCam. Interviewing people.
Me with my reporter Bazilah using Umie's blue umbrella. HAHA.
FISH!!! =DD
Doing my job interviewing people.

Housemates. We were trying to be.. ermm.. really not sure =P
Us with Wira.

Hasrul, Wira, Umie, Santy (with food is mouth) and Hadi looking rugged! ;)
My Converse lost its virginity to mud.
Final Ranking. Congrats!
Us Ladies before leaving the place.
Everyone was pretty tired and seriously in need of a toilet. We were queueing up for the toilet in the Bus, the toilet at the site being too icky. I used it once, early in the morning saja. And pretty much tahan kan kamih the rest of the day. The whole journey was fun. I hope everyone's doing alright with all the bruises on their body i bet! I had a seriously awesome sleep last night. It lasted almost 12hours. Hahaha. Lazy, tired bum! Then i got worried about work. So here i am.
I hope to meet Hadi again soon. Come down to Cardiff will you! But we'll probably meet up when my aunt comes late March. Cant wait. For now, project.. project .. projectssss... gahh! I asked Hadi n Yasir, both doing the same course as me. They have ONE project saja! They did have a group project.. but that was over with last semester. Meaning they can concentrate on their individual project! And theirs is due pretty late, they havent even done their progress presentation. BLAHH!
Tear drop Sunday, February 25, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
