I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, February 11, 2007
Showered me with reality.

Its 4.37am. And i just got back from Umie's place. I dont know why, but the walking back home seems to grow on me. Listening to my ipod, walking along empty streets, just taxis roaming around. Its nice. (Loser! haha!)







My day started late though. I was awake around midday, but stayed in bed for another couple of hours til i really had to pee. So i decided to take my shower tarus. Then Umie texted that they were gona watch 'Music and Lyrics' at 4pm... and of course, i joined. Drew Barrymore is cute. Hugh Grant actually performed the music himself.. that was cool. And that dance moves! POP! goes my heart~ HAHAHA!




Then, we ate at Bali. Huge thanks to Umie's cuz, Ka Seri =D Abg Boboy was there as well. He brought us to tengok his new born daughter... CUTE! Meet 'Aaesyah Fatiyyah ... (something like that)...



Me, Umie and Ina ♥



Then finally, back to Umie's place. We watched 'The Used' and 'Drive Thru's dvds. The life of a band... ahhh... And The Used. PLEASE! 4 words! BERT, QUINN, JEPH, BRANDEN! =D I'll just stop there. Lets just say i have a thing with band members performing with all they got.. especially the guitarists. Now, that's HOT! =DD Ohh, Robert De Nira and Al Pacino in the 70s (?) ... ♥ ♥

Hmmm.... I guess ...... hmmmm..... i guess HAHAHAHA

Labels:



Tear drop Sunday, February 11, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli