I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Monday, February 12, 2007
Something that produces results

Aimi was telling me that Papah brought them out for dinner Saturday night at Sheraton. I miss that. I miss doing things with my family. Its funny how we miss all these little things when you're away, but when we've had it all our whole life... we've never really appreciated it as much.

Oh! And i just knew that my cousin got engaged! Congratulations.

One class tomorrow. 12-1pm Solid Mechanics. Gona stay in school to do more work though. I aim to get a lot done tomorrow =D Oh, i asked Rossi when results will be out. She said not before fourth week. Im not really looking forward =S I worked hard for it, i hope for no disappointments. I really cant take another disappointment right now.

I havent been eating well... at all... that i think my tummy's getting used to it. I havent eaten a proper meal all day, and i dont hear an upset tummy. No, i am NOT on a diet. Please ah. I do not believe in diets. I've just becomed lazy, that its not healthy anymore. I promise to eat more. Effective tomorrow. At least a proper dinner. Not just bananas and a lot of munchies. Haha! Tsk tsk tsk. How sad. I miss home. Hehe.

For now, i shall wash up and sleep. I hope for nice, warm weather tomorrow =D

Labels:



Tear drop Monday, February 12, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli