I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Take what we can get.

I just wana shout out to MEL for BRAND NEW! Thanks a whole bunchh bebehh!! ♥ I felt bad though that we didnt get to flyer.

Mel texted me sometime in the afternoon asking if i wanted to go and watch Brand New at Student Union. I was like 'OMG! YES PLEASE!' hahaha.

OMG! The gig was awesome! We were up front! Squashed most of the time, but its all worth it hee! =D Brand New played for almost 2 hours. How great was that! Even the opening band 'Me Without You' were great! Im HAPPY and satisfied! =D Im gona watch them again in April. I cant wait. Jesse's voice .. seriously... sounded EXACTLY like what you would hear over your speakers/radio. That was lushhh.

I am happy today. Everything that happened today made me happy. I like today =)

'ME WITHOUT YOU'






'BRAND NEW!!!'








Again...... THANK YOU MEL!!

Labels: ,



Tear drop Tuesday, February 13, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli