I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, February 09, 2007
This would be the lesson.

Yup, im still up. Its scaring me that im getting used to staying up late. Like right now, i have to wake up in 5 hours! or less! Tsk tsk tsk. I am not in any state of being sleep deprived. I need my sleep. I need my rest!

You all probably read from other blogs of how it snowed today. You're gona read about it again here =P So it SNOWED! The last time it snowed this much was probably when i was in my first year. I woke up around 11ish this morning to find thick snow on the streets, tops of cars and roofs. It was pretty. Then it melted. HAHA.









I pretty much stayed indoors though. How sad was that. I had work to do *sigh* I only went out earlier tonight to Colum to celebrate Nira's birthday. FOOD! LOTSA FOOD! Thanks babe =D Then they went to watch 'Hannibal Rising', but i went home to.... (yep, you've guessed it!).. do more work. Its all good. I feel more and more relieve everytime i actually do work. Anyhoo.. more pics.

Happy Birthday Nira! <3

Smiley eggies. Huhu

Labels: ,



Tear drop Friday, February 09, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli