I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Thursday, February 08, 2007
What's real?



This would be the best view i would probably want for my backyard. Having to watch the sun set everyday. That would be nice. *sigh* This was taken at Empire using my phone :)

Its snowing as we speak. (Okay.. more like raining ice haha) Hee! They say its gona snow around 8am later. Uber gnar gnar =D Im just staring outside. Its pretty. Hehe.

Ohh .. its past midnight.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS MUNIRA!! Snow was kinda the perfect gift wasnt it? Hehe =D

I slept a lot today. Now im not sleepy, tho my head is spinning. Its a good thing my class is at 2pm tomorrow.

Aimi and I were talking the other day about wanting to go away. Somewhere noone knows us, somewhere we can start over. *sigh* That would be really nice. I wish i had a getaway place. Somewhere i can find peace. I just feel like going away.

I cant wait for my family to come this July. Not that im having high hopes for ALL of them to come. Dudududu~ Hehe. I cant wait to show them around. Papah and Aimi have been here though. That was nice =)

Okay. Im gona go and just stare outside my window. Haha. Loser much? =P

Labels:



Tear drop Thursday, February 08, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli