I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Monday, February 05, 2007
You've washed your hands clean of this

Presentation DONE! =D But it was pretty destructive from the very beginning. First, there were people in the room where we were suppose to do it. Then noone from the other group showed up. Just us - Ross, Robert and I; who were under Rossi's supervision. Then, there was no projector! We were just cracking up on how everything was spoilt. Then, FINALLY.. they found an unoccupied room! And i was first... gahhh! It was alright i guess. Just the drilling of questions from Prickett went a bit crazy. Cos i just bullshitted my way thru the questions. Huhu =D

Im glad it wasnt postponed. Almost! But i just wanted to get it over and done with. Alhamdullilah. Next - reportssss!

Umie's back from Manch, cousin Ina tagged along. Met them last night at Colum, along with Baz and Nisa. Gosh! I missed these people. We just hung out, the usual.. LOUD! Haha! *huggiess* I think we all went back around midnight. But i was up til 4 i think! Couldnt sleep. GAH!

And yes... like umie said... Im a tv-series junkie. Been catching up on my tv series - Greys Anatomy ♥ , HEROES! Miloooo~ *sigh* haha ♥ , Prison Break - Wentworth Miller hee! ♥ and ONE TREE HILL ♥ ♥ ... As if unlimited movies arent enough ey? Tsk tsk tsk. Nisa said "Its not like we dont have a life. Its just our life revolves around these tv series" or something like that.. HAHAHA!

I havent been eating well. Its not healthy. But im too lazy =P

Labels:



Tear drop Monday, February 05, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli