I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Thursday, March 29, 2007
Awesome feeling.

Here it is... The moment i've been waiting for.. for the past months.... I've wanted to say....

PROJECT REPORT IS DONE!!!!!!!

I shall sleep like a baby tonight, with only the thought of printing and binding the work tomorrow. And just handing it in... a day early. I feel awesome right now. Like i've accomplished something. I feel kinda good about my project. I hope i get a good mark.

If i dont get the mark i expect, please kill me. Or i'll kill myself for not deserving anything good after many sleepless nights and constant worry for many MANY months. hahaha.

Good night lovelies. Mwah

Labels:



Tear drop Thursday, March 29, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli