I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, March 04, 2007
Get your head around it.

I needed a work-free weekend. And i got it =D Just needed to let loose after a whole week of nonstop writeups, meets, lectures and lack of sleep. Hehe.

Friday night we watched "Freedom Writers" where we cried our eyes out. That was really a good movie. I dont mind watching it again. Then watched "Ghost Rider". Lets see : Nicholas Cage, Matt Long, Wes Bentley, Eva Mendez... seriously, who wouldnt enjoy the movie right? HAHA. Of course, coming from a comic, there were bound to be some lame lines. Nyaha. We were all sniggering. "He can take my soul, BUT he cant take my spirit" "Fight fire with fire!" "Get it through your thick skull" HAHA.

Yesterday, there was a full rehearsal for the upcoming National Day celebration next weekend. Apparently, its sold out. I was actually surprised. And funny thing, i was listed under the commitee of buying souvenirs, coz i went to Ikea to helped them out. HEHE!

Before we went to Colchester, WE being me, Umie, Baz, Nisa, Faye, Farid and Dayat (Umie's Cuz)... We met up in town to buy the deco stuffs. And to Sainsbury's to get some boxes. Imagine 7 Asians carrying boxes by the road. HAHA. During our time there, umie and I learnt to play 'It Ends Tonight' by All American Rejects on the grand piano that was there. Hee! I've alwez wanted to play that but didnt have anything to practice it with. Now, im happy! =D

Then went to Nisa's and ate chicken curry and chips. And had overlapping conversations! HAHA. That was funny. We'd be talking about one thing, and without realizing it.. continued with a different topic. So we ended with "We want to eat chicken that needs to be tuned and wants to watch a movie that was full of forest" something like that! HAHAHAHAH.

Now, i gota shower and meet Faye and help her pick out the lucky draw prizes. Then the lovelies are coming by the house to masak roti john. Again... just the weekend i needed. I love you lovelies for giving me that =)

My supervisor thinks i've done quite well with the report so far. And i was happy when she thought i came up with a great idea. Hee! Just have to write it all out. Blahhhh! Its ok... 4 more weeks! EEEEEKKKKK!!!

Laterssss.

Labels:



Tear drop Sunday, March 04, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli