I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Monday, March 12, 2007
I wana break every clock, the hands of time could never move again.

Okay, i thought i got it figured out about cross-posting with my multiply.. i guess not. Im not gona bother, let it be.. i've other important things to think about =P

Weekend was busy as expected. Spent most of the time at Colchester, helped to set up and Saturday was the real day. I had fun. Until it was over and pretty much everyone were soo tired to the point that we all got sooo cranky. But it was all good. Citra Jauhari 2007 was a success. Alhamdullilah. Pictures are up everywhere on everyone's multiply. Mine were quite blurry cause using the flash would only show gloomy images. Nyehh.

Chubbs is still here. Missed his train this morning. But how lucky was he to get a ticket for 17pounds for this Wednesday. If he were to go back tomorrow, it'd be 72.60pounds. Seriously! Apparently he got the "super advance" ticket, super advance being only two days away =P Its nice having him here. He makes sure i eat twice a day. I feel bloated though. Cause i hardly have a decent meal when he's not around. Hehe.

We watched "Outlaw" earlier with the others. PLEASE DONT WATCH THAT! Unless you plan to get sick right after. The filming was crap.. pretty much handheld, we all got dizzy and felt like vomitting. Actually.. Umie, Farid and I seriously PUKED after that in the toilet. I couldnt watch the whole film. I just watched for a while then just shut my eyes and listened. I still feel a bit dizzy right now.

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WAFI! =) 12/3

Anyhoo, i've to get back to work now. Class at 10am tomorrow. Noite! ♥

Labels:



Tear drop Monday, March 12, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli