I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, March 25, 2007
Lets travel around the world together.

*Hmm... Some of the posts from ThePuja's site is appearing on my multiply's blog space. Anyone know how to stop this?*

Been staying at home since yesterday. Work related of course. I keep procrastinating. I know what to do and what to write, but whenever im stuck (cause i keep forgetting words that i smack myself cos i've use it too much to actually forget it. Example: Quality. WTH rite! hahaha) .. i go off doing something else. Like right now.. *smacks forehead* But momentum's been good. I shall everyone when im done. And hopefully that means end of this day.

We're an hour forward now. One hour of our life passed by just like that. *sigh* I panicked for a while. Now, im good. Just had my shower. I feel fresh and ready to finish this thing. Bah lajuuu Santy.. please ahhh... The sooner you finish, the sooner you can relax and have bunnies. Nyahahaha.

Bah. I pegi do work now.

p/s: Nisa's probably already at CIA queueing for MCR's concert. I cant believe i had to say NO to that extra ticket Nis. Priorities rite? Damn it! Muse and Rise Against are opening for them. &$*#@!#$#@!#*%$

Labels:



Tear drop Sunday, March 25, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli