I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Saturday, March 24, 2007
Life still goes on.

Its 2am and i've just had my dinner. Actually, the only meal for today. Erkk! But hey, i had company. Siah was in the kitchen, making food for their trip later for BruNotts games. We ate together and talked for a bit. It was nice =)

Nope, im not going for BruNotts games this year. Got my priorities straightened out. Hadi and Fadhil, please dont kill me. Its already unfair that your project reports are due in ONE MONTH's time! And what's that? You dont have any more group projects? Gahhhh. HAHAHA!

Movie marathon today. All good movies i must say. Lets see..

'300' - OMG! Definitely a movie that i wouldnt mind watching again and again. Just like i did with Troy. Hee! Man.... I was pretty much grinning and snickering to every killings or slaughtering.. And that doesnt happen to me much! I loved it. Mad as i might sound, but the graphics were great. I didnt mind the heads being chopped off and the leg. I hardly covered my eyes throughout the movie. Again, that doesnt happen to me much when watching a violent film! So that should deserve some good critics rite? That, and the hot slow-motioned making out scene. Haha ;)

'TMNT' - Oh man... childhood all over again! Umie, Baz and I got really excited. Hehe. It was pretty good actually. I enjoyed it. Tapi i cant help but feel like something was missing. But come on, its THE turtles... who doesnt love them really. Hehe. The graphics were pretty good too. Mikey was cute. Heee!

'I want candy' - Omg! That movie. I got really embarassed watching that. It gave me images in my head that i shouldnt even be thinking about. Haha. Carmen Electra was hot though =P We didnt know it was a British movie. But we enjoyed it. Baz freaked out when Farid kept on saying "Who's your driving instructor?". Then just to freak Baz more, he said "Who's your occupational therapist?? Who's your occupational therapist??" HAHAHAHA.

I was imdb-ing 300 earlier. Then checked a link to one of the actors and saw that they're making a movie of the book "P/S: I Love You". Oh gosh. I read that book 2 years ago, and i cried from the very beginning. I cant wait for that movie to come out. Hee! =D I think im gona read that book again. I'm yet to finish 'Invisible Monsters'. Im not usually a slow reader, i blame work! Hahaha.

I need to wash up and go to bed now. Mwah! <3

Labels:



Tear drop Saturday, March 24, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli