I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Thursday, March 08, 2007
My momentum of life dont need your friction.

My ipod is being gay! I charge it every night, but the battery is always dead. Im charging it rite now, in school. Yes, i bring the usb cable in my beg.. its acting like an external harddrive for me at the moment. I lost my usb stick. And i need to save my work somewhere. What girls? IMPROVISE. hahahah.

I just finished class. Im too lazy to go back. So im doing work here, then tarus go to Colchester to help out. Everything's going smoothly i suppose. Somehow, i cant wait for this weekend. Chubbs is coming. We're both pretty excited cause it has been 2 months since the last time we met. And throughout that time... lets just say we've had our lowest lows. But now, its all good. Alhamdullilah. ♥

I've been missing my parents a lot lately. I actually miss them pushing me to get my work done and so. And the things they do just so we stay home and spend time with them. Hehe. Texted them both yesterday, its always nice to hear what they've got to say. Papah said he's always busy these days with endless meetings and the tons of work brought home. Ever since he moved work, i dont really hear much about his fishing trips anymore. Its a pity. Hmm.. I should go cruising with my dad when i go home. Why havent I ahh? Hmm..

I should be doing work now. Im hungry. Just ate a chocolate bar. I want proper food! Hmm.. if i think about it .. i havent eaten rice for quite a while. Okay... i'll do that later. Or tomorrow. Hehe.

Labels:



Tear drop Thursday, March 08, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli