I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, March 27, 2007
She's ready to be free.

Everyone's probably already all excited for the hols. I havent been feeling any of that excitement yet. Last day of Uni means the day i hand-in my report. For now, that means: Bedtimes when the sun has already pierced through my window, Dinner wayy past midnight and emotions all over the place. My thoughts wander off and i feel kind of distant to everything. I dont know how to explain it. I just wana get it all over with. I need to get out.

There you go. I dont know what else to say. I've lost my will to blog. So i'm gona go now.

Labels:



Tear drop Tuesday, March 27, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli