I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Suspended in time.

Can i be more excited that im finished with my work? Ok... except conclusion. Yes, i've been procrastinating, because i keep getting stuck. I've done everything else and it feels good. This is awesome. I cant wait for the easter hols now. Gona sleepover at Umie's.. havent been doing that for a really longgg time cos of this uber gnarly work. Yes, its awesome now.

Oh, i cant find my usb cable for my ipod. This sucks. I need to recharge it.

And, i only have 19pounds left in my account to last me til Monday. Got deducted for NTL payments today. Was chatting with Farid about how we're all broke and how depressing it is. Yes, its pretty depressing. Especially when BLG are playing at GIAN and tickets have sold out, so we've turned to ebay. Ok, now im depressed again.

*thinks of the thought of handing in the finished report*

Ahh... that thought excites me. I shall do the rest of the conclusion now with a huge while singing along to my itunes =D

Labels:



Tear drop Wednesday, March 28, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli