I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
We've been here before.

Argh. Its already the 21st! Im just totally panicking rite now. I worry 24hours a day (yes, even in my sleep). My work just doesnt want to finish. I keep going off a tangent. Yes, my own fault. Hehe. But its getting there. I hope to show the draft to Rossi this Friday. That's *counting* 39 hours. Erk.

I didnt have class today. Went to the Library to pick up a book though. The sun motivated me to go out and not rot in the house. I was fooled of course! Went out with just a hoodie. It was freezing cold, even with the sun piercing through! Planned to do work in school til late, but i didnt dare to go out in the cold with just that piece of hoodie and a tshirt inside. Nyeh.

Went home. Ate a tub of strawberry yoghurt. Couple of hours later... Puked it all out! Note to self: DO NOT EAT A WHOLE TUB OF YOGHURT WITH AN EMPTY STOMACH! I didnt realize that i didnt eat anything cept a couple of biscuits the whole day. Urgh! I feel so bulimic AND anorexic. If that's even possible. Haha. Yuck! I want proper food please.

I feel so sleepy now. But i MUST do work. *Must .. stay.. awake!* I think Im gona fill myself with caffeine now. 3-in-1 Coffee =D It'll be hard for me to sleep later though. Caffeine kicks in 5 hours later after my intake. Haha. Ahh well...

Labels:



Tear drop Wednesday, March 21, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli