I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, April 22, 2007
30 Seconds to Mars were awesome!!!

OMG! I just came back from 30 Seconds to Mars' gig with Umie and Faye, courtesy and MUCH Thanks to Umie for the awesome Birthday Present. JARED LETO is HAWT!! They were awesome! Though we had to wait for an hour for them after 'We Are The Physics'. But they made up for it. They were amazing. They played all the 4 songs that i Loved from them: 'The Kill' ,'From Yesterday', 'Attack' and 'Modern Myth' which Jared solo-ed with his guitar. And man.... Shannon had killer drums! *sighhhhhh*

OHHH AND Umie got one of Jared's water bottle which he drank from and threw into the crowd. And we drank from it!! Practically, we kissed Jared Leto! wahhahahaa. I was only an inch away from him when he jumped off the stage and to the crowd. If only there wasnt a person infront of me! I was THIS <------------------------------------------------------------------------> close to touching Jared! nsirugsogniofsjgiogjg. I wanted one of his guitar picks. But he kept throwing it the other side. Damn it!

Pictures are up on Multiply. Oh Jared~~

Ok, that's the end of the excitement. Now to do more work. Hehehe.

Labels: , ,



Tear drop Sunday, April 22, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli