Santy: "..Happy Birthday Pah! Boh! Getting closer to 50!.."
Papah: "Tq syg. Still not 50. And of cos masih handsome."
I seriously think that i got the perasan-itis from him, runs in the family rite? HAHAHA! Hope he has a great one. I know he will. He has mummy, aimi n zara .. and the rest of the Puja family to who are bound to request for his cooking. Uwaaa.. i wana be there! Love and miss you papah! *hugs*
Oh man, i havent actually had some proper beauty sleep! Group Project 10-5pm, if not that.. something comes up. Gosh! I want some decent sleep!! And i havent talked to my sisters for so long! .. as in 5 days! Erkk. I miss them! :(
Bah, im gona go wash up and sleep now. Noite! Got some viewings tomorrow at 11.
Labels: Cardiff
Tear drop Friday, April 06, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
