I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, April 17, 2007
The desperate search begins

Chubbs went backk... booohoooooo!~ And just a day away from his Birthday. DAMN his assignment that's due tomorrow! Grrr! With him gone, that means Easter break's over. I've to meet James tomorrow in school about the group project.

Easter's been awesome despite some unfortunate events like car problems (pffftttt) and me being sick! I've had Lovely company. I went to places i've never been before. Sleepovers. Movies. Guests to bring around. It was nice =)

Ohh, i got my exam timetable already. 18th til 29th May. Yup, that's it! I've a month and a half til my family comes. Told my parents about it. They said that they might send Aimi early, once she's done with the scholarship interviews and such. I cant wait! Chubbs and I plan to bring Aimi around to Hull and Bradford to get a look at her possible study destination.

Im feeling pretty positive about my exam. Cos i actually have loadsa time to study for each paper (I've 3 papers btw). Compared to the 3-consecutive-days of exam last semester. Gah! But hey, i did alright i guess. I just need to do great this semester. Pray for me lovelies, i shall pray for ur good health, happiness and wealth in return =D

Gona go now. Aimi made me listen to The Hush Sound. They're not bad.

Labels:



Tear drop Tuesday, April 17, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli