Just as i got off the bus stop down Crwys road, i saw Faye walking with the guys as they walk down Woodville Road. Then Faye said to accompany her to town while the guys went to play footy somewhere. So i did. Pusing balik ke town. We bought toiletries and ate at CC. Was gona watch a movie, but we were too tired and wanted to do work. (I hope you started Miss Faye!)
Back home, i cleaned up my room. Changed the bed sheets which looks awesome now. Blue. Haha. Vacuumed. Finally unpacked everything from the begs. Nothing on the floor now, cept Brendon. My room smells of vanilla now. And its clean. So im happy =)
Bah, gona wash up and hit the bed now. I shall sleep like a baby tonight. I hope! And do more work tomorrow. Im motivated =D Noite!
Labels: Cardiff
Tear drop Thursday, April 19, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
