I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, April 01, 2007
Lets sail away.

Ok, i really havent had that much needed sleep since hols started. Been out for the past two days and now, i just feel so mentally and physically exhausted... but emotionally fulfilled! =D

Spent the past two days with the babies. Sleptover at Umie's for the past two nights. I missed that =) Of course, there were movies! 'Amazing Grace' (Great movie!!) 'Good German' and 'Hot Fuzz' (again! hee!). Maulud Nabi function was on Saturday afternoon, so the babies and I helped out with the cooking and such.

We "surprised" Dayat for her birthday last midnight. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YATSSS!! =D

Today, we went to St Fagans, an open-air welsh museum to bring Netty and Faizi (From Perth). It was pretty. The day was pretty as well. I laid on the grass too much =P And at one point, Farid, Maul, Faizi and I did handstands arah one of the gardens. It was fun! =D Gona steal pictures from Nisa, Umie and Netty soon! =P


Ohhh .. ohhh..... Its the 2nd of April. Lookie that. Happy smoke-banned day! =D SEE! Goodbye secondhand smoking, hello clean-fresh air (?) haha.
Im just really tired now. Got a group meet early morning tomorrow. Have to start cracking. Rob's only gona be here til Thursday. So we gota do as much as possible, or so he said.
Now, to get SOME sleep *sigh*

Labels:



Tear drop Sunday, April 01, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli