I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Life as it is.

Been at Umie's since yesterday. Went back earlier to take a shower and get some stuffs to sleepover again. Nisa just went back, Umie's walking her out as im typing this while the rest of us are on our laptops searching for people we know who are apparently connected to other people we know. Brunei's a small country. What's new right? Hehe =P

I asked my Uncle when my aunt is coming back from Spore, he said should be before 19th. Err.. Bilatah I go to Salford ni ah? =P

Papah texted to update me on Babu. Alhamdullilah she is recovering. The oxygen hose was taken out yesterday and she finally sadar what happened. Papah said that's a good sign =) I keep getting unknown missed calls though. I thought they were from my family, but it wasnt. Hmmm =S

Oh.. i need money!! Please give me money anyone? =D

Labels:



Tear drop Wednesday, April 11, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli