I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Saturday, April 21, 2007
Not so lonely anymore.

Presenting Mr Monkey and Bobo. Chubbs just got his Mr Monkey from his housemate for his birthday.

Okay, im going over my head with this whole cost estimating for my group project. Gahhh! The group project report is due next Friday. Anyone who can help me with my Cost Estimating Report for designing and manufacturing a drilling unit, please HELPPPPPP!!! I will reward you with whatever you want.... (anything within my budget and abilities hahahah).

On another note, I went to watch 'Fracture' earlier today with them babies. Damn! Ryan Gosling is HAWT! Awu Mie! Lawa yaaaaaa... Lawa bah badan nya ;) Can I say orgasmilicious? HAHAHA! Ohh, yeah.. it was really good movie too btw. Haha. Anthony Hopkins is seriously psycho. He plays it really well.

I think this is a really good shot. Ryan Gosling heee! <3>


Im just taking time off from work. I can sense all nighters til next Friday. Surprisingly, i dont mind. I wont be having much of those after im done with everything. It's pretty motivating you know.. the thought of finishing your degree. It makes me wana give my everything. Its only gona be for another month or so. Exciting too!

Ohh, im gona be saving much next couple of months. Or at least i'll try my best. I doubt that i'll be out much anyways, what with exams going on... Plus Umie AND Nisa (You traitor! wahaha) will be going back to brunei mid next month.. And FaeRid will probably finish early June and will be busy packing to go home. So i seriously doubt i'll be going out much to spend. Baz, tani saja tinggall... boohooohoooo.

Oh man.. i gota pee.. AGAIN .. for the gazillionth time tonight! Laterss then.

Labels:



Tear drop Saturday, April 21, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli