I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Saturday, April 21, 2007
She thinks she doesnt want anymore disappointments from you.

At Colum at the moment. Its 5.09am. We were getting ready to go to sleep, but Nisa and I are still on our laptops while Umie's getting all crazy over Guitar Hero. LOL. Im just blogging. Nisa's probably chatting with her Mr. Jirole huhu ♥ ;) .... or blogging as well =P

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY MR MAUL!!

Was invited over at Colum for dinner to celebrate Maul's birthday. Mee Basah, Mango Chicken, Cucur Pisang with Ice Cream then Nira's homemade chocolate cake with ice-cream. Yup, we were all so full. Then Nira, Nisa and I played twister and got into weird positions which Nira got all excited hahahahaha. We ended up watching an Indonesian horror film. Now we're all scared to go anywhere in the house alone at this hour. Hehe =S

I doubt that i'll have time to go to Salford to visit Aunty Nong anytime soon. Ohh... my food~ Haha. You know.... I only have a group project, a group presentation, Viva and 3 exams... THEN im done for my degree. Wow. And it feels like it was only yesterday that my uncle said "Inda terasa tu 3 years tu" hehe.

Bah, ngantuk sudah nah. Kami watch Umie play guitar hero saja til we sleep =D

Labels:



Tear drop Saturday, April 21, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli