Yup, we're going on a Welsh Roadtrip tomorrow 13th til Monday 19th. Going along the coastlines of wales. That's the Chubbs and I, Umie, Fae/rid, Maul, Nira, Fez and Nisa (i HOPE!!). We rented a 9-seater car from DCH. That costs us about 30pounds (+/-) each =D (THANKS TO FARID & NIRA) Im excited. I've been doing laundry all day. We went to Tesco last night to buy some necessities, and by that... FOOD! More like snacks.. hahaha. Maul bought a new torchlight which he got all excited about and played with it all the way back from Tesco to Colum. Hahaha.
I finally talked to my sister Aimi today. She passed her driving test. Watch out world!! Crazy driver on the loose! HAHAHA. I still cant believe she didnt find work and have all the free time at the moment. Pffttt. Oh well, she has her scholarship interview to prepare for, which hopefully goes well, Amin!
I still have a headache =(
Labels: Cardiff
Tear drop Thursday, April 12, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
