I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Saturday, April 28, 2007
Telling people only makes it real.

Gah, i didnt really have the much needed sleep. I kept waking up. Ahh well. But its good now that im up, i've to pack. Im going to London today at 3.30pm with Umie, Nisa and FaeRid to watch Give It A Name Festival tomorrow. I've no idea what we're gona do tonight though. We're coming back tomorrow, catching the last coach.


I finally woke up to a text by Aunty Noy who's in Salford rite now. She's asking me & my other cousins to come down there next weekend cause my aunt Laila might be coming down from Paris. Said that she plans to hire a car to go have a picnic at Blackpool, that all expenses were on her. I'm in! Hahaha. But Fadhil cant make it, exams on the 8th May. Shuckss.


Im gona pack now. I've to remind myself to bring as little as possible. Yes, i tend to bring my whole wardrobe even if it's just one day! LOL!


See you on Monday then. Teraaaa~



Tear drop Saturday, April 28, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli