I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Monday, April 09, 2007
When days are bright like these

Im sick *cough* I blame Hakeem for spreading his germs! *blows nose*

I woke up to Faye's text. Now im waiting in line to shower. We're watching 'Meet the Robinsons' at 3.30. I hope Umie gets the message, texted baz to tell her. I doubt that she heard me msging her on MSN. Oh, she left her phone at my place. UMIE!! BANGUN!! =PP

Papah and Aimi are back from Singapore. But Aunty Nong, who just arrived at Salford, is now in Singapore. Uncle and the kids are there though. So I dont really know when to go there. Hadi n Fadhil, get back at me please =D

I've been wanting to buy a new set of strings for Brendon. But when i finally came around to get one yesterday, i forgot that it was Easter Sunday and most shops were closed! Gahhh! Today as well i suppose. Ohh well, save money then.. money that i dont have to spend anyways =P

I had the housemates and them babies for dinner last night. I just wanted to hang out. It was nice. The housemates gave in early though. They probably had work to do. Yes, we still have work during the hols! Gah! Ohh.. Me n Baz won Scrabble. We were the 'Baz'-Ty! *Nyahaha* Dont worry Mie.... we'll find a two letter word that has a 'U' in it.. heheheh. And Mr-Competitive-Farid lost at Jenga! *evil laugh* hahahhaha

Yay! My turn to mandi! Toodles~

Labels:



Tear drop Monday, April 09, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli