I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, May 18, 2007
100 percent!!!

THAT WAS THE CRAPPIEST PAPER IN THE HISTORY OF SOLID MECHANICS!!!

I was confident that this was gona be the easiest of all module this semester, and that this will really help with lifting up my average. Then i opened the question paper.. and wanted to cry!!! It was NOTHING like past exams.... AT ALL!! When the head invigilator said "Time's up" ... you can see everyone's horrible reaction. I think everyone's at the point of suicidal! (Yes, i can be very exagerrating!) Hahahaha.

Im gona stuff my face with whatever food i can find right now.

STRESS SAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! giorfshgoigiodsmglksgmlksmg. Thank you. Hahaha.

Before the exam, Apeq said to us "100%!!!"... then when it finished he kept on saying "Mati. Mati. Matiiiii" hahahhaa. The dude next to me gave up the moment he read thru the questions. He went out the first hour.

Labels: ,



Tear drop Friday, May 18, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli