"Dough of my cakoi"
Yes, i made cakoi last night. In conjunction of exam stress. (I dont know why i didnt take a picture of the final product. It was pretty! hehe) I needed to waste time on something more productive. It was either that or brownies. But i figured my body is probably fed up of the chocolates i've been eating throughout my exam period. Hehe!
It's raining heavily today. So much for going to the library. And tomorrow's a bank holiday. I doubt that the library is opened. Shucks. I shall gather all my will power to study for my final exam without any distractions. *checks alluc for tv shows* hahhaha.
I was gona talk about something. But now i forgot. I'm talking to my sister Aimi through videocall right now. I should go study though. 15mins =D
Tear drop Sunday, May 27, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli

