The weekend in Manchester was surely fun. Being around family, spoilt with love and FOOD! hahaha. Thank you Aunty Nong!! =) Was filled with games, Nandos, Blackpool, arcades, pictures, cold weather, FOOD... didnt do any shopping though, how odd was that? =P I'll probably go back there after exams, before i go to Hull to visit Hakeem. Cant wait! (Pictures are up on multiply btw.)
Oh wow. Graduation is just around the corner. InsyAllah. Amin! Just this afternoon, i was texting with my dad and he said "Your degree is just 2 months away". That scared me for a while. That's one way to look at it i suppose. But the thought of finishing my degree actually worries me at times. I like to think that im still young, that im not ready for the working world, probably because when i do start.. that would probably already mean the rest of my life. (I've probably mentioned this somewhere in my posts before)
But on the other hand.. the thought of earning my own money and actually helping my parents with some stuffs actually excites me! Parents have done so much for their kids, that this will be the time to return the favour. I like that thought, though parents are humble beings who dont ask much but success and happiness for their kids. *sigh* I cant wait for them to come here. I cant wait to show them around.
Umie's going back this weekend, and Nisa the next. Im gona miss them. But we promised to hang out once we're all in Brunei. Right babes?!! <3
I got the food that mummy sent thru Aunty Nong. Now i have 3 packets of IndoMee, 2 packets of 3-in-1 Milo, and some other extra stuffs. Thanks meh! <3
Im gona go make a hot drink now. Cold weather today. I miss the sun already. Talk soon people. Mwah <3
Labels: Cardiff
Tear drop Tuesday, May 08, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
