I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Monday, May 21, 2007
I dont think you know what you're missing.

Im done with revising for tonight. Thought i might end today with a blog post. Why? I really dont know. haha.

Im still disappointed about my last paper. I kind of lost hope for a bit, then i slapped myself hard to remind me that i have 2 more papers and i need work extra EXTRA hard for them *sigh* I miss the days back in STPRI and MD. I had more hope and belief in myself back then.

How can this not lead to great outcomes? *sigh*
This lovely mess was the result of me and peman's study session the night before the exam in the library. Ermm.. there were more behind the camera.. huhu.


After the paper, i had to go out and release the tension. Hey, that's a good enough reason! =P The babies and I went to watch 'Zodiac' and 'Magicians'. I personally think that Zodiac was a really good movie, though almost 3 hours. I couldnt take my eyes away from the screen. Jake Gyllenhaal, Robert Downey Jr and Mark Ruffalo <333>



Yesterday i watched 'Finding Neverland'.. borrowed the dvd from Nisa. I never got to watch the whole movie, til yesterday. OMG... I cried banar2 ni wah. Having my period didnt exactly help. Hormones! Hahaha. That reminds me, i havent watched 'A Walk to Remember' for quite a while now. I used to watch that so many times, and cried most of the time i watched it. Pathetic much? Haha!



Anyhoo.. i probably should get some sleep now. Gota wake up early to go to the library and do intense revision =D Good night world. I shall see you tomorrow!



Ohh.. Papah told me some exciting news today. But we're torn between whether or not he should go. It is a great opportunity. But for a family man, it really is a long time. Im pretty excited about it though! Hee!



Bah... noite! <3

Labels: ,



Tear drop Monday, May 21, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli