It is 7.05pm. The day is still this bright with pretty blue clear sky (Rained earlier though). It has been a good day for me. Few things that made my day today.
One was THIS!THIS came today: my graduation wardrobe. Hee! That got me pretty excited. Yes, i tried it on.. and i was already overwhelmed with emotions. I hope to graduate with flying colours. Amin! I've done my part, now it's up to fate. I just have to pray for great outcomes =)
Come July 16th, this will be my head gear =D
Look at that. Fits perfectly on Bobo.
Then, called home.. after such a long time. My sisters were already sleeping. So i had the full hour talking with my parents. It was really nice talking to them. They brightened up my day even more. Though my dad was bragging about his new camera 70% of the time. HAHA! Its funny cause when im talking to my mom, my dad will be shouting some stuffs in the background... and vice versa. Oh, Papah told me that Uncle Jok got admitted in the hospital couple of days ago. They're still waiting for results. I hope you get well soon <3
I'm going over to at Aunty Nong's this Saturday. Pretty sudden. But then again, i dont have anything to do. Plus, Hadi and Fadhil are coming down as well =) Then im off to Hull. I've been in this country for 3 years, and i havent gone over to Chubbs' EVER.. till now. So im pretty excited <3>
So with all the joy and excitement in me... i decided to make THIS! *picture below* Lasagne a'la Santy clause. Hahahahah! Okay.. that wasnt funny at all! Everytime i tell ppl to call me Santy (which is farrrrrr off from my real name btw), they'd go "Like Santa Clause?" I get that a lot. Its not funny anymore. Ok, probably a little. Hahaha.
I already ate 1/8th of it. Its nyummy =) Oh and its vegetarian. Did i forget to mention that i turned vegan?? .... Ok im kidding. That'll be THE day. Haha. I just used veggie meat from Tesco cos there wasnt any minced beef in the fridge. Huhu.
So, while waiting for the Lasagne to bake, i took some pictures of the house. Im gonna miss this house a lot. (Though i think we ruined it. Everything's breaking down on us. Our washing machine is broken.. haha) It has given me so much memories that i can reminisce 10years from now. 2 years worth of memories. Lovely housemates <3 Personally, i think its the perfect location.. everything's so nearby. The thought of leaving this place actually saddens me a bit. I really am gona miss this part of my life. Packing is going to be a tad bit hard. Gona have to pack up soon though. *sniff*
So here you go... Its nothing much, but these are bits of 2 years of my life =D
The room. Too much stuffs, too little space =P
Brendon's corner. Under my stacks of notes. (Notice the 2 notes on the wardrobe? My dad and sis put it there, incase i forgot their measurements =P)
Our shoe obsession.
Our "Bill"board. Get it? Get it? The board full of house BILLS. (Lame joke number 3) Hahaha.
Wow. This is surely a long post from someone who stayed home the whole day and has nothing better to do. Haha.
Labels: Cardiff, food, graduation, house
Tear drop Wednesday, May 30, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli













