I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, May 09, 2007
She doesnt need sympathies.

I've just been going through everything in my head what i've been through this whole term. It made me realize that to still be standing on my own two feet, i am stronger than i thought i was. This term had its usual rollercoaster ride, but there were serious lows that i'm still dealing with.

To be away from home and blood, it sure makes it harder. Some said that this eye twitching i've been having lately is partly caused by how emotionally stressed i am. Frankly speaking, i have been emotionally confused. I know that i am weak and emotionally unstable, but i tell myself to be strong .. that i cant afford to be weak right now, especially since finals is just around the corner. And because i tell myself this, i havent actually have the time to mourn properly. Time hasnt exactly allowed me to mourn/grieve anyways. What with projects and exams in the way. I guess its better this way. Because mentally, i feel defeated at signs of weaknesses. And when i feel defeated, i am hopeless.

"Twitching of the eyelids will usually stop on its own in a short time and will improve with rest or reduced stress."
Heh! I suppose they're right. I HAVE been lacking proper sleep/rest and been under a lot of stress this whole term. Oh well, only for another month or so. Then i've the rest of my summer to cure it =D

Okay, back to revising. I actually miss going to lectures. I've the most free time this semester. Its nice, but its making me more of a bum.

I've a sorethroat, and that's never good during exam period. But i always get it during revision period anyways. Im not surprised really.

I cant wait to be back home <3

Labels: ,



Tear drop Wednesday, May 09, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli