I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, May 04, 2007
Sometimes i feel so full of life, it just spills out.

Hmm.. somehow my last two posts from multiply didnt turn up here. Shucks. I'll never understand this cross-posting thing =P

I woke up to my dad's text. He just came back from Riyadh for a meeting, i think. Work related anyways. When he was transitting in Dubai, he said he was looking through SLR cameras and that he was thinking of buying one. Then tadi pagi he texted that he already bought it!!! ngusnofgkmglg! I want! He knew i wanted one since forever (ok.. since i came back for summer last year =P)... that's why he's bragging about it to me now =P They're trying it out as I speak.

Then my mom said she'll get me one if i get 1st class.. hahaha! Yup, they're pretty good at motivating us alright =P

Spidey today! Everyone's pretty excited about it. I just hope it looks as great as the trailer! Probably watching it later this afternoon with the babies. Then we have the sisters gathering. Sembahyang jemaah hajat for the exams. And dinner at my place.

Man.. i gota pack early. Have to catch the 530am train tomorrow. Weeee! Meeting them Poojas! =D

Labels:



Tear drop Friday, May 04, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli