I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, May 20, 2007
Three Cheers for Five Years.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MR BOYFRIEND OF 5 YEARS

Through thick and thin,
through the ups, downs and the lowest lows...
You still chose to stand beside me.
I am forever blessed.
I thank you for believing in me.
I thank you for every second that you've been with me..
to be my lover, my bestfriend, my shoulder to cry on and so much more.
I could not possibly ask for more,
except for the chance to spend many more years by your side.

I LOVE YOU MD WIRA HAKEEM!




P/S: To other reads, i apologize for such public display of affection. Please dont kill yourself. Hahaha.

Labels: , ,



Tear drop Sunday, May 20, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli