I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Saturday, June 16, 2007
Back in Cardiff... for 5 days?

Finally... I am back in Cardiff. Oh gosh.. i never thought i had missed this place so much. The journey back home was full of too much anticipation. Too much looking at the time. Hehe. My home away from home. I missed Cardiff. It's good to be back. Although, i've to go back to Manch this 19th.

Watched 'Fantastic 4: The rise of the silver surfer' earlier in the evening with probably most of the remaining Bruneians who are still here. Movie was great. I liked this one better than the previous i've to say. Oh and i think Jessica Alba lost her touch.. and by that i mean... assets. Haha. I don't know. Maybe it was the blonde hair. The Silver Surfer was awesome. Did you know he (Doug Jones) was 'Abe Sapien' in 'Hellboy'.. the aquaman-thing. The voice was Laurence Fishburne though.. one of the faces i keep seeing in movies but i dont know his name. Now i know =P

Came back home to have dinner with housemates and played Pictionary. Me, Siah & Dayat against Chubbs & Bawee. Girl power dude! hahaha. We won.. Thanks to Siah and Madonna.. and my "sharp" boobies drawing. Hahaha.

Bah... im tired!! They plan to go to BarryIsland later at 11am. I shall see if i can wake up that early. Haha. Besides, i've to buy boxes and start packing.

Oh, I'll be finding out something important next week. Wish me all the luck.

Labels: ,



Tear drop Saturday, June 16, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli