I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Dont pretend.

First of all.... i want to apologize for the lack of replies on MSN. I've been pretty much M.I.A ... even with my MSN running. I'd leave it on, then i'll be doing something else the rest of the day and come back to find msgs left. *ooops* Sorry? hehe =D You could try your luck nonetheless ;)

So its been decided that i'll be arriving back in Cardiff this Friday around noon. Cheapest i could find. Thing is though.... i've to go back to Manch on the 19th to babysit my aunt's house and the maid. Cos kesian ya sorang. Hadi n Fadhil will both be away. Aunty nong will only be back on 24th. So anyhoo... that doesnt leave me ample time to pack my stuffs and hang out much with the housemates. *sigh* This saddens me. But hey! I'll be in Cardiff in July anyways, with the family though. I could make some time =)

You know what.. i am lost for words. Hehe. Talk soon then. MWAH!

Labels: , ,



Tear drop Tuesday, June 12, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli