I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, June 10, 2007
Fate.

Today marks the 7th day since the day my late uncle passed away. I had a small talk with Aimi a couple of days ago. She was saying how she just wanted to be around the family eversince it happened and that she didnt have the mood to mingle with people. I felt the same way the first few days. I guess we tend to stick with our family during these times cause we are going through the same thing, grieving together .. and we are the ones who KNOW the dearly departed really well. Im glad to have Chubbs with me at the moment though, with family being on the other side of the world. Being alone just isn't an option right now.

He was a really creative person.. a people pleaser especially to his children, nephews and nieces. He would do things that surely makes us all excited, just recently.. during the December holidays while everyone was out of the country and Lambak was pretty much empty, he painted the parking lot as per a basketball court. He fixed our runned down basketball hoops. And he told my aunt to buy a new basketball. He would be the first one to lend a hand when it comes to any functions. He left a mark in Lambak. And we'll always feel his absence.

Nini, on the other hand, was someone who's always there to visit. Being old as she was, she'd have short term memories.. or as we say "Lali". But u come around to get used to it and just laugh about it. She was getting healthier than a couple years ago. She was in good hands. She'd give us green packets during raya even without having any income. The day before she passed away, they told me that she remembered everyone and everything when they visited her at the hospital. She even asked when i was coming back. I already miss her. She wont be at her house anymore to visit.

Both were admitted in the hospital for minor health problems. But both departed peacefully and unexpectedly. No one could have known. I know better now than to take for granted every minute i get to spend with family and friends, for it could be the last. Life's full of surprises, both good and bad. But all are in God's hands. All is fate. And everything happens for a reason. I believe part of the reason i persuaded myself to go back for Ka Put's wedding last December was because of this. To meet them again one last time. I am yet to meet them in my dreams.

Al-Fatihah.

Labels: , , , ,



Tear drop Sunday, June 10, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli