Okay.. okay... i wont leave you in suspense... My dream went like this...
I was in Uni when Leto was filming along the hall for his new movie. But when i passed by to look around, i didnt recognize it was him only until i was close enough. BECAUSE he gained weight! Just like he did for 'Chapter 27'. When i was up close... i said,
ME: I know you!! *whispers to friend - 30 Seconds to MARS!*
LETO: No, i think you got the wrong person.
Being the persistent person i am, i said "No, its you!! I've watched you perform! It IS you! I was 2 rows from the front. I cant be wrong." *which we all true... heee!* Then he admitted. I told him that i didnt get an autograph last time, that he was busy. So i asked for one and he said "Ohh alright then. I feel good about it" haha. i didnt know why he said that. hahhaa. THEN he followed me to my lecture hall and SAT NEXT TO ME! Drew in my notebook.... kami jadi FRIENDS! wahahaha.
Seriously... who would wana wake up from that? The other dream about him was just about discussing what he should write in my book and some random convos that i cant remember. Ahhhhhh..... Jaredddddd Letoooooooooo *sighhhhh*
Err, if Jared Leto does happen to read this, i am NOT a stalker or obsessed person who dreams about you. I am just simply a fan who dreams about you and does not want to wake up. WAHAHAHA. Bah adang prasan!
I am not gona talk about the soul-sucking beast. Because it scared the daylights out of me. errkkkkk :S But its okay.. Leto saved me. HAHAHAHA.
Okay, that was all i wanted to blog about =P
Labels: dreams, hull, jaredleto
Tear drop Sunday, June 10, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
