Hello! Yet another blog to tell the world that im still alive and kicking. (Such cliched sentence) Not that im anyone important or anything. Just thought someone would want to know. Nyahahaha! =P
I've been busy since family came on the 1st. My uncle kept us all busy, bringing us to "places we've never been before" *inside joke* hehehe. Just today we went to this place in Leeds called 'Xscape'.. They have indoor snowboarding/skiing, skatepark, rockclimbing, bowling etc. Check it out HERE =D Time wasnt on our side, so we only got to do rockclimbing. Though it was an awesome 25mins!
I'm not feeling very well though. The whole package of the cough, (slight) fever, runny nose and the headache that comes and go. But do i rest it off? Nooooo~ I sleep late, wake up early and blame the awful weather for all that. Tsk tsk tsk. Hahaha.
8 more days til MY family comes. Weeee~ I cant wait!
Tear drop Thursday, July 05, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
