I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Just another jetlagged moment.

I AM HOME!! =D

I've been dreading to say that eversince exams were over. Ok, probably since the last time i had to go back there. Hehe. It's good to be back. My room still looks the same ol blue room. Nothing much changed, cept the wardrobe is cleaned out... which un-cleaned it early afternoon trying hard to unpack and ended up just dumping stuffs in there. Haha. I shall unpack when i feel up to it. My luggage is still in the corner of my room.

During the month or so i was there, it was hectic i've to say. I travelled up and down UK more in this month than i did my whole 3 years there! Cardiff, Manchester and Hull.. back and forth. But it was great. Especially when the family arrived. My family have been awesome the whole time there. They spent a whole lot.. and i am grateful =) Ohh, my mom treated me and my dad to buy new lens for my dad's 400D. And my dad bought a digital frame that worked wonders =)

Oh, u noticed the time is it? Yes, jetlagged of course. Arrived this morning, slept from noon til 7pm.. i was dead exhausted! Then slept at almost midnight to wake up 4 hours later. So, i continued reading harry potter (which i have to say is awesome from the very beginning).. but then decided to blog.

I have no plans whatsoever during my stay. Hopefully.. kalau murah rezeki.. i will get to continue doing my masters, meaning i only have over a month here. I doubt that i get to use my time here wisely. By 'wisely'.... i mean bumming around doing nothing cos its awesome. First plan tomorrow is probably having lunch with mummy n aimi. Papah is already caught up with the new work. Zara is definitely busy with Mock exams end of this month. Hakeem will only be back on the 4th.. nyehh.

Mummy's birthday is in around a week. I still dont know what to get her. No surprise birthday that's for sure. The last time that happened... the catering people accidentally spoiled the whole thing. Haha. Imagine my mom grinning the whole drive home from work. Hahahhaa.

Ok, im blabbering. Im gona continue reading mr harry potter. Eh... dont read the end saja please!! Read the whole bookkkkkk *looks at Farah* hahaha.

HELLOOOO MCFLYYY!! *inside joke* I miss that little rascal already. Hehe.

Oh.. i am sooooo gona catch up on movies. Yes! I havent watched BOTH Transformers AND Harry Potter!! Please dont kill me. Hehehehe.

Til next time then.



Tear drop Tuesday, July 24, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli