I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, July 29, 2007
Look at the star, shining down for you

So hey... i havent been updating much. Been caught up with... well... sleeping and waking up at odd hours, and eating in between that. Haha. Im still feeling a bit jetlagged, which im worst at. At least i have Aimi to accompany me... working in the same hours as i am.I havent even got around to finish Harry Potter... i find myself dozing off after reading thru a chapter or so. Oh gawd.

I havent been up to much actually other than that. Well, i finally watched 'Transformers' which was awesome to every extent. As well as 'Simpsons' after the usual Tahlil malam Jumaat, where i met the babies: Umie, Faye and Farid! =D *group hugggggg* Then met Umie again the next night at 'I mean The Snakes' gig at T.T.Blues where 'Airholes' were one of the opening acts =) Saturday night, went bowling with the Poojas... enjoyed that a lot. Crazy lots they are... but i love it. I had an awesome time.

I finally went to Ilmullah Nini's kubur today. Was a bit emotional but i figured i should just contain everything inside before the whole family starts crying again. Then, i met my little nephews! when we had brunch after that.. and at JungleGym in Kiulap. It feels great to be around everyone.

Ok... i was gona upload a pic. But it's taking forever! Gahh. Gona go now. Laturrrr



Tear drop Sunday, July 29, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli