I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, July 10, 2007
More than i bargained for.

Sitting around in the living room at the moment with the family, watching 'Music & Lyrics' .. yet again for the 3rd time. Haha. My uncle loved the movie so much that he bought the DVD and now we're all watching. "POP! Goes my heart"

We went to York Designer Outlet today. On the way there, we stopped by at the service stop. Having a small bladder, i had to pee and guess what? I left my phone on top of the tissue roll's cover! I only realised when we were out of the junction. Tsk tsk tsk. Santy.. santy~~

Oh man! 13 more days til i step foot on my home country. I cant wait! Better yet, i cant wait for my family to arrive in 3 days! They'll be flying off the day after tomorrow. Oh gosh, i can already sense my sister's anticipation. Hee!

I STILL CANT GET EXTRA TICKETS FOR MY SISTERS TO COME TO MY GRADUATION CEREMONY!!!! GAHHHHHHHHH

And with that ... i conclude tonight's post. Hahhahaha.

P/s: I miss hanging out with the babies.



Tear drop Tuesday, July 10, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli