I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Too much of everything is never good


We went around Afflecks Palace today and i saw this collage posted on the side wall which i think was uber gnarly! That place was packed with alternative stuffs, schweettt ey? I LOIKE. Audrey Hepburn was also there.

Huhu. I didnt realize my hand was in her cleavage.

Was watching "12 Angry Men" before this. A 1957 film about jury duty where only one guy voted not guilty and eventually convinced everyone to do the same. Black and white. It was actually good to my surprise. When i read the synopsis... i thought they made a remake recently. Rupanya it was "Runaway Jury".. sort of similar, but that was intentional manipulation.

Yay, they just came back with our Kebabs. I shall eat now and put on MORE weight, FATTY! =D



Tear drop Wednesday, July 11, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli